- Effectively used modern web practices to ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility and to increase user engagement.
- Extensively utilized GitHub for version control and collaboration.
- Implemented performance optimization, SEO best practices and security fixes for the positive user experience and satisfaction.
- Increased online giving revenue and recurring donations by integrating payment tools (PayPal and Stripe).
- Effectively performed server/client administration and multi- platform configuration (Mac, Linux and Windows).
- Successfully provided ticket support with desktop software, user accounts, network issues via phone, email and in person.
- Accurately managed assets inventory database and created detailed technical documentation and guides for the users.
- Implemented new and configured existing modules to categorize products, generate sales reports.
- Increased performance with use of caching techniques, and performed optimization of queries and stored procedures in SQL.
- Successfully integrated payment services into the POS architecture and performed end user training.
A Clojure web app with a pollen, air quality and weather forecast for US.
English (fluent), Russian (fluent), Ukrainian (native) and Polish (basic).