- Working on a family of "P2 " software tools that together navigate and enable construction of the Internet: construction workflow and user management; financial audit, operations and data warehouse; real time integrations with multiple systems and teams.
- Effectively converted business to technical ideas, implemented these ideas into computer programs.
- Extensively shared knowledge and helped others on a team.
Successfully worked on a family of "P2 " software tools that together navigate and enable construction of the Internet:
- construction workflow and user management
- financial audit, operations and data warehouse
- real time integrations with multiple systems and teams
- Created dynamic, responsive, attractive and functional websites using Clojure (ClojureScript) and Reagent library.
- Effectively used modern web practices to ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility and to increase user engagement.
- Extensively utilized GitHub for version control and collaboration.
- Effectively performed server/client administration and multi- platform configuration (Mac, Linux and Windows).
- Successfully provided ticket support with desktop software, user accounts, network issues via phone, email and in person.
- Accurately managed assets inventory database and created detailed technical documentation and guides for the users.
- Implemented new and configured existing modules to categorize products, generate sales reports.
- Increased performance with use of caching techniques, and performed optimization of queries and stored procedures in SQL.
- Successfully integrated payment services into the POS architecture and performed end user training.
A Clojure web app with a pollen, air quality and weather forecast for US.
English (fluent), Russian (fluent), Ukrainian (fluent) and Polish (basic).